Need help building your collection?
I can help. Using my experience as a coin grader for PCGS , market analyst for Coin Values magazine and independent coin dealer for more than 40 years, I am uniquely qualified to serve your needs in any area of U.S. numismatics.
I’ve been helping collectors acquire high-end rare coins for decades. I’m a nationally-known writer in numismatics, and my contacts are broad and deep. In addition to finding the coins you’ve decided to own, I can help you with advice and planning, selling upgrades and duplicates, grading submissions, and appraisals.
It all starts with a phone conversation to discuss what you’re looking for. I love talking coins. Call me or send me your contact information below with the best times to call you. We’ll get to know each other and I’ll gain an insight into your tastes in coinage in order to best serve your needs. Call me now!
Where I Find Coins
Coin Shows – Nationally
Major and Minor Coin Auctions
Dealer Trading Networks
Existing Customers and Other Contacts
- Are You a Rare Coin “Collector,” “Collector/Investor,” or “Investor?”
- Four Ways to Benefit by Giving your “Want List” to a Coin Dealer
- Demand is Strong for Most Areas of the Coin Market
- Now May Be a Very Good Time to Invest in Precious Metals
- Discover and Join the American Numismatic Association if you’re not already a Member