Grading Service Submission Center
My business is a submission center for all three major coin grading services –
- PCGS – Professional Coin Grading Service
- NGC – Numismatic Guaranty Corporation
- CAC – Certified Acceptance Corporation
I am a former grader for PCGS, during its very early days, and I can pre-screen your coins to help you decide which coins to submit for grading. This is my experienced opinion only, not a guarantee, but it is a qualified opinion.
Many people have been able to realize more money for their coins when selling by first having their PCGS and NGC graded coins approved and stickered by CAC. I can advise you about this and your certification options. As always, call or email me anytime for help.
- Are You a Rare Coin “Collector,” “Collector/Investor,” or “Investor?”
- Four Ways to Benefit by Giving your “Want List” to a Coin Dealer
- Demand is Strong for Most Areas of the Coin Market
- Now May Be a Very Good Time to Invest in Precious Metals
- Discover and Join the American Numismatic Association if you’re not already a Member